Go check out LearnWoo – https://learnwoo.com/
There may have been instances where you wanted to duplicate a WordPress page or post so that you can make changes without touching the original source. This usually happens when an editor wants a junior author to make changes to his work without affecting his original article.
There are also instances where you are designing the website and want to perform A-B Testing by creating two versions of a web page, landing page, or a product page. You would need most of the content in both versions of the pages. Hence, you need to find easy ways to duplicate a page in WordPress.
In this video tutorial, we will discuss methods to duplicate a page in WordPress. The process of duplicating a blog post is the same. We will look into methods using both with and without plugins.
Read the video transcript – https://learnwoo.com/duplicate-page-wordpress/
1. How to Make a Multi-Vendor eCommerce Website? Create Amazon-like Marketplace using WordPress – https://youtu.be/I7I4I4AUUb4
2. How to Put your WordPress site in Maintenance Mode? – https://youtu.be/e-Rge5sMDxQ
3. How to Find Post ID on your WordPress Site? – https://youtu.be/F8udDleyTNM
4. How to Edit WordPress Source Code Files? – https://youtu.be/TWk1psxuS_Q
5. Top 15 Best WordPress Themes for Blogs – https://youtu.be/7ofRrhkiqwY
6. 10 Amazingly Useful WooCommerce Plugins – https://youtu.be/hFgTrf-Z-zY
⚡ Go subscribe to our channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmH3_XqDsKPnXkl2nZ_UtSw?sub_confirmation=1
⚡ Find us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/learnwoo/
⚡ Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/learnwoo_com
⚡ For more amazing articles, videos, free resources on WordPress and WooCommerce, go check out – https://learnwoo.com/